10.6.10

exam's over. but i stil dont feel the excitement ......................... YET.

waitin for friday. gonna be a fuckin blast. THATS when the real celebrations start.

feel a sudden rush of emptiness. when the battle is over, there's nothing much left to do.

actually there is - my fucking piano diploma exam. goddamn

one stressful thing over, then comes another stressful thing.

got drenched in the rain today for 30minutes waitin for a fucking taxi in bukit jalil. about 10 of em which were empty didn't wana stop for me. those cocksuckers. i dont wana get sick so soon. at least let me hold it till the end of this week.

my mum was goin thru my books and shit, and some old stuff fell out. ARGH..

im goin round n round in circles. i feel empty. messed up. like my head is goin 99 different directions.

thinking about this morning, when i woke up to go for exam. u see, when i go for exams i have this strict ritual that i must follow.

1. wake up at 5am
chill and relax. pick the clothes that would make me feel good in the exam

2. take a pit stop at the usual place
with a plate of THE USUAL maggi goreng. u see, this maggi goreng is not any other maggi goreng. this place is when i could just walk in the front door of the mamak, and just use my fingers to show 'ONE' to the mamak dude and he'll know what i'm having. i dont need to instruct him how i want my maggi to be fried, cos im such an awesome regular there =D

3. take the monorail to the exam hall.
this is the most crucial part of the ritual. during the monorail ride, i must NOT hold any papers relating to the exam subject. i CANNOT read or do last minute memorizing. and i MUST have my earphones with me blasting the fuck out Dir en Grey songs and other metal/hard hitting rock songs. this is the part where it keeps me calm and prepared.

4. reach the exam hall.
i must NOT hold any papers. and i have to walk around, looking for friends, or hanging around people who are holding papers and memorizing or discussing about some cases or shit. trying to memorize last minute wouldn't help for me.. but leeching info from other ppl's last last last minute studying reaps great benefits.

5. during exam time.
i MUST have at least 2 toilet breaks. the pattern must be fixed as well.

a) one after the 2nd question, one after the 4th(last) question
or
b) one after the 1st questtion, one after the 3rd question.

and i CANNOT go to the toilet when i'm in the middle of doing a question. it'll disrupt my rhythm.

No comments: