19.7.10

woke up this morning, not knowing what to do on a sunday. i felt that this weekend was the slowest to go by.. after a mon-fri hectic work, i needed a really nice BANG to end my week but sadly this weekend was the slowwwwest.

altho had some drinks on saturday nite but 'not doing anything after getting tipsy' is such a waste. ended up going to sleep , flippin around in my bed feeeling high the whole night is NOT a good thing to do.

so i woke up today, and had one of my stupid ideas - watch a movie alone.

because ppl been talkin about this particular movie and sayin its damn good , i rely kenot tahan so i HAD to go and watch it alone so i can concentrate. oh yeah its a mind-fucking movie - INCEPTION.

and the first 15-20mins i was thinkin "WHAT THE FUCK I CAME IN HERE FOR I DON UNDERSTAND ANY SHIT" .. feelin regret that i believed the hype , but up until the middle part of the movie when it slowed down a little, and til the ending i was actually at the edge of my seat. holy fuckin shit it's not just a random hyped up movie, its actually really good!

the newspaper said that, the less u know about the movie before watching it, the better effect it would have on you. and that's exactly the experience i had. and cappy's acting was just brilliant.. he's damn suitable to play the "i have alot of shits in my head" guy , similar to the character he acted in shutter island.

depictions of dreams in the movie is actually farkin true. and actually i just had a dream the night before, and it got me thinking - that the movie's depictions are exactly the kind of things that goes on in my dreams .

i was mindfucked

No comments: