23.11.10

don read

feeling empty.. been feelin like this since the day she went away..

its just one week left and i cant wait to see her again.. i wanna hold her in my arms and feel complete again.

i seriously do fucking wish that i can get that one chance to make things right.

this is it..what love means.. no? ever love somebody so much u can barely breathe when you're with em. u meet and neither one of you even know what hit 'em, got that warm fuzzy feeling .. =D

sometimes i feel like read her blog to find out what she's thinking.. but scared to find out things that i dont wanna know.. i cant read her mind what she's thinking.. she say she'll give me the answer when she comes back and from the looks of it , it doesnt seem like a good answer for me.. im just guessing .. i hope it turns out good for me.. or maybe she wana surprise me.. hahaa im hoping for too much. if i can get her back i'm never gona let her slip away again.......

i dont think this is teenage love anymore.. my head is so fucked..

i am so fucked without her.................

please come back to me

1 comment:

Monika said...

http://heartbreak12.blogspot.com/