20.8.10

YO MOTHERFUCKERS.

im back. fucking hell!! what i've been doin for the past few weeks? just burning my fuckin holidays, workin at boring-assed data entry company during July and then now i'm teachin kiddos at a math center in puchong. seriously.. im a math tuition teacher.. for 4-6 year old kids. AHHAHAHA

i'd never imagine myself doin this kinda stuffs, thanks to insanelyunique for helpin me to find both my jobs. geez i never know what i'd do without ur job offers =D

i've been facing a bumpy road lately and for those who don't know, i broke up with yvonne.

but leaving it aside, there's a bigger concern for me - exam result's gona be out in a few days' time, and imma have a well deserved party before taking my results!!

and then there's a new project for me - the '3rd alvinkei revival' commencing soon! its probably time for me to change my image as well, if there is even one to begin with. haha

No comments: